Features & Benefits
Easy Does It!
Sidewinder can make your life a lot easier by providing you with a chemical metering pump which:
- Is easy to install.
- Offers easy plunger and plunger seal replacement with pump in place.
- Allows for easy pump and control valve disassembly and repair.
Simplicity is the name of our game. The Sidewinder accepts supply gas/air pressure from 10 psi to a maximum of 150 psi without the use of any multiple relays.
Most importantly, the Sidewinder accurately meters down to 1 quart per day. There’s dual volume control with the Timer Control and Stroke Length Adjuster features, and the standard pump weighs less than four pounds yet delivers a pressure of 10,000 psi and a volume in excess of 60 quarts per day.
Sidewinder Offers Lightweight, Compact Design
Used primarily to inject metered amounts of chemicals into pressurized systems, the Sidewinder chemical metering pump is a positive displacement pump which features lightweight, compact design for easy maintenance and repair.
Sidewinder chemical metering pumps are durable and reliable, but since they are continually operating, part replacement and repair is to be expected. Our simple design allows for:
- Fewer parts to replace.
- Disassembly and repairs which are quick and easy.
- Extremely competitive pricing.
- Easy to install, Sidewinder chemical metering pumps can be operated either pneumatically, electrically or mechanically depending on your requirements. Applications include the injection of required treating chemicals into wellheads, flow lines, lease production facilities, and refinery processes as well as the injection of methanol to prevent gas line freezing.
Additionally, Sidewinder chemical metering pumps have applications for pharmaceutical, municipal, pulp and paper, industrial, food processing, and water treatment.
Improving! Since Sidewinder pumps play an important role in your business, we are constantly looking for ways to enhance their performance. Among the latest improvements you will note are:
- All plunger pumps are stainless steel construction for improved durability and corrosion resistance.
- Titanium and Hastelloy Materials of Construction available on wet end components.
- All Sidewinder Pumps use the same Timer Control, one repair kit for all Sidewinder Pump models.
- Ceramic Plungers carry lifetime warranty against breakage and wear.
- All pneumatic chemical metering pumps have tapped exhaust port for piping exhaust to alternative collection/disposal location.